Apply for Obamacare.
Many folks still want to, desiring and hoping to join the program.
In this article we have listed the documents and information needed to apply for the Obamacare.
- Names, birthdates and Social Security numbers for all members of the household
- Document numbers for anyone with legal immigration status
- Income information for all coverage-holders
- Information about employer-sponsored health plans
- Tax return from previous year (to help predict income)
- Student loan documents
- Alimony documents
- Retirement plan documents
- Health Savings Account document
Household information Required
Start the application by filling out contact information and basic information about members of your family and household. Even if a member of the family will not need coverage, include that relative in your application.
There are 4 ways to apply for coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace: (Obamacare)
- Apply in person. using this link (Healthcare.gov/marketplace/individual). A trained counselor in your community will guide through.
- Apply online. Visit the page above, select your state to get started.
- You can apply by mail.
- Apply by phone. Call 1-800-318-2596 to apply for a health insurance plan and enroll over the phone. (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)