Fakaza » Distruction Boyz » Distruction Boyz Set to Drag Mampintsha to Court
News

Distruction Boyz Set to Drag Mampintsha to Court

Distruction Boyz have drawn up plans to drag their former boss Mampintsha to the court. The hit making duo claim the former Big Nuz star has refused to pay them any royalties on all the amount he’s made off the track Wololo performed by Babes Wodumo which was produced by them in 2016.

“We are getting a lawyer and taking him to court,” Zipho ‘Goldmax’ Mthembu told Times Live.

He said that Mampintsha had previously told them that he would pay them their portion of the profits from the deals when he got the money, but never did.

TRENDING NOW:  Quavo disclosed “Walk It Talk It” by Migos is a product of South Africa

“There has been so much income that Mampintsha didn’t give us. It is royalties. It is endorsements.

It has been caller tunes, downloads. Even Black Panther (the song was featured in the Marvel film).

He said he wasn’t getting any money but we spoke to other people and they said they were paid.”

Although Goldmax wouldn’t reveal how much they were owed, their manager Sphamandla Gumede claimed during a YFM interview on Monday that it was an amount of over R15-million, he claimed the group did not get one cent from any of the deals.

“Wololo was the biggest song in the country. It feels like we are being exploited and that he forgot about us.

TRENDING NOW:  D’banj shows off his massive and very expensive TV… (photos)

He doesn’t want to communicate with us. We haven’t even got one cent from him and it’s been two years now,” Goldmax said.


 

Trending Videos on Fakaza